Cybersecurity Leadership Instruction and Coaching
From A Retired FBI Cyber Executive and FBI National Academy Cyber Leadership InstructorGet Started ❯❯
Are you an executive with cybersecurity enterprise risk responsibilities who...
- Possesses minimal understanding of the various facets of cybersecurity
- Has minimal or no cybersecurity leadership training
- Is embarrassed by the lack of cybersecurity knowledge and understanding and are afraid to ask for help
- Is tired of not understanding cyber terminology and jargon presented during internal and external cybersecurity presentations
- Has searched for cybersecurity training for executives and has not been able to find the right cybersecurity leadership training
If you are an executive who is frustrated with cybersecurity and need help, I can help you.Get Started ❯❯
The impact we have...
"I recently completed the Hacking the Cyber Threat Cybersecurity Leadership Program for Executives. As a Law Enforcement Professional with 16 years of experience and a decent grasp of technology, this course opened my eyes to the vast world of cybersecurity threats. While the course will educate you on the various ways in which cyber threats can affect your business or department, you will also learn how to plan, strategize, and defend against cyber threats, and if you do fall victim to a cyber attack, this course outlines how to respond and recover. I highly recommend this course to any executive or command staff member. If you think cybersecurity is merely a concern of your IT department, I strongly encourage you to rethink your stance and enroll in this course."
Lt. Anthony P. Serafini - West Seneca Police Department, West Seneca, NY
Become a cyber-savvy leader or executive with a foundational understanding of computer networks, computer network security, and the various cyber threat actors and their methodologies that compose the cyber threat landscape.
Personal Coach on Everything Cyber for Executives
I help executives better understand cybersecurity to improve their strategic cybersecurity enterprise risk responsibilities.
- I listen to executive's personal challenges in regard to their lack or minimal understanding of cybersecurity.
- I help executives in better understanding areas of concern in cybersecurity and assist them in becoming more comfortable in addressing these challenges.
- I help executives decipher and better understand cybersecurity reports provide by internal and external cybersecurity professionals.
- I provide executives with training to give them confidence in addressing today's cybersecurity threat landscape and its multiple challenges.
One on One Executive Level Training
Small Leadership Team Training
Law Enforcement Leadership Team Training
Available to provide customized cybersecurity presentations for:
If your organization is having a leadership retreat and cybersecurity has been identified as a top strategic challenge, I am available to provide customized cyber threat landscape presentations. These presentations can be industry specific and address cybersecurity leadership challenges identified by the hosting organization.
Board of Director meetings
If your Board of Directors is responsible for your organization's cybersecurity governance, I am available to provide customized cyber threat landscape presentations and its impact on board governance. These presentations can be industry specific and address cybersecurity leadership challenges identified by the hosting board of directors.
Audit Committee meetings
If your Audit Committee is responsible for your organization's cybersecurity governance, I am available to provide customized cyber threat landscape presentations and its impact on the audit committee's governance. These presentations can be industry specific and address cybersecurity leadership challenges identified by the hosting audit committee.
If your leadership conference requires a cybersecurity leadership presentation, I am available to provide customized cyber threat landscape presentations and its impact on leaders. These presentations can be industry specific and address cybersecurity leadership challenges identified by the hosting conference organizers.
I am available to media outlets for comment on cybersecurity issues.